Last week on Instagram I posted a picture of this Strawberry Chocolate Almond Bark and asked if it was possible to have too many chocolate bark recipes. Well to be honest that was totally hypothetical because there is NO WAY you can have too many recipes.
I love the simplicity of chocolate bark recipes and just how delicious and satisfying they are. You really can make a million different variations with so many delicious add-ins.
I wanted to do something a little different so I used some freeze-dried strawberries to give the chocolate bark a sweet and fruity taste. It is also reminds me of spring that seems to be coming a little bit early this year (not complaining).
Feel free to get creative to add any of your favorite options. I love to include things like shredded coconut, pecans, sea salt and hazelnuts in my chocolate bark.
- 12 oz dark chocolate ( I love Eating Evolved )
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup freeze dried strawberries, chopped
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the chocolate to a large glass bowl and melt in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate is melted mix in the cacao nibs, almonds and strawberry
- Pour the mixture on the baking sheet and use a knife or spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Let the mixture set for 1-2 hours and then break the bark in to pieces.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator
- In a rush? You can let the bark set in the refrigerator or freezer to speed up the process.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $5.44Was: $5.58