This Lemon, Dill and Asparagus Potato Salad basically remind me of all things Spring. I was so excited last week to go to the store and see piles of asparagus and beautiful radishes. I was inspired to use all those ingredients to make a potato salad with a lemon and dill vinaigrette. I have another potato salad on the blog with similar flavors but this one is packed full of more flavors and complexities.
Probably my favorite part of this salad is the dressing. I really could pour that stuff on everything. I would recommend adding the radishes right before serving because they tend to bleed pink on the potato salad.
Feel free to add any of your favorite veggies to the salad and enjoy!
- 2lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 1lb asparagus
- 6 radishes, halved and sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Fill a large pot with water and heat over medium-high heat and bring the water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and let boil for about 20 minutes or until potatoes have softened.
- Remove the tough ends from the asparagus and chop. Add the asparagus to the boiling water and let cook for about one minute. Drain the potatoes and asparagus in to a large colander and let cool.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients to a jar and then shake thoroughly to combine.
- Put the potato and asparagus in a large bowl and sprinkle with the teaspoon of salt and ½ cup of dressing and mix thoroughly. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Right before serving, add the sliced radishes and the rest of the dressing if necessary.
Products from Amazon.com