This recipe was created for my Dinner Party Post. It was inspired by a salad I had at Rolf N Daughter here in Nashville, Tn. My favorite aspect of this salad is the way that the toasted hazelnuts compliment the brussels sprouts.
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 5-6 cups brussels sprouts, shredded
- ½ cup roasted hazelnuts
- ¼ cup sliced onion
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- Shred Brussels sprout in a food processor with the grater attachment or with a knife.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly or shake in a glass jar.
- Place the brussles sprouts in a bowl and top with roasted hazelnuts, onions and pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle with the desired amount of vinaigrette and serve.
Images by: Redeeming Love Photography