Coffee Rubbed New York Strip is one of my favorites grilled recipes. I am sure if you have been to any steakhouse recently you have seen coffee rubbed steak on the menu.
Coffee rub is really a great complement to red meat. It has very rich, acidic and slightly sweet flavor that fits perfectly.
I originally crated this recipe for my Coffee Chili Rub and Infinity Jar Review post so be sure to check that post out.
- 1lb New York Strip
- 2-3 Tbsp coffee chili rub>
- Preheat the grill to 450.
- Pull the steak out of the refrigerator and coat both sides with 2-3 teaspoons of coffee chili rub.
- Let sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Place on the grill and let cook 5-7 minutes a side or until it reaches your desired temperature.
- Let set for 3-5 minutes and then serve.