Several months ago I posted a recipe for Instant Pot Coconut Curry Rice and it was a huge hit and also one of my personal favorite recipes. As much as I love the curry in there it is a spice that doesn’t go with everything. I ended up creating just a plain coconut rice recipe and thought it was about time that I shared it with you all.
It is similar to the curry recipe and the best part is that it only takes minutes! I don’t even know how I cooked rice before owning an instant pot! It seriously turns out perfect every single time.
If you don’t have an instant pot I really can’t recommend one enough. Amazon has sales ALL the time so keep an eye on it and grab one next time they drop the price. I promise it is SO worth it.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup water or broth
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- Cilantro (optional garnish)
- Add all the ingredients to the instant pot and mix to combine.
- Secure the lid and set the instant pot on high pressure for 4 minutes
- Let it naturally release for 10 minutes and then finish venting.
- Use a fork to fluff the rice and serve immediately
Products from Amazon.com