Super excited to share this recipe for Lemon Dill Potato Wedges. How pretty are these? They are the perfect combination of crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
I have a rather odd confession. It took me a really really long time to get the whole cutting of a potato wedge down. I don’t know why but it did. I finally had to watch a youtube video on it and now I am a total potato wedge pro! Yeah, that is totally a thing!
Now that I perfected this roasted potato wedge recipe we make them ALL the time and they are SO good. We like to make a lot of different variations and sometimes we keep them seasoned pretty simple and something we like to make fancy wedges.
After these potatoes are roasted they are garnished with a super flavorful garlic, lemon and garlic mixture. Feel free to add any of your favorite seasonings and get creative with your fancy wedges. Side note – these would be awesome with CHEESE but since cheese is not always my friend I haven’t tried it yet.
- 2 lbs potatoes, I used Yukon gold
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place a cooling rack on top.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and then cut those halves lengthwise and then repeat one more time.
- Toss the wedges in a bowl with the salt, paprika, oregano, red pepper flakes and coconut oil.
- Place the wedges in a single layer on the baking sheet and place on the bottom rack of the oven and bake for 25 minutes and then rotate the pan and turn the oven up to 450.
- Bake them for another 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy.
- While the potatoes are cooking put the lemon dill garnish together and then sprinkle it on top of the potatoes before serving.