I am pretty sure it is not possible to have too many roasted potato recipes. Am I right? I have been on a major tahini kick lately after making that Roasted Beet and Cherry Tomato Salad. I am obsessed with the dressing on that salad and kept dreaming of it on some roasted potatoes and finally gave it a try and it was SO good. I ended up tweaking the dressing a little bit for this recipe to make it lighter.
I will go ahead and apologize for all the tahini recipes that are coming. Can’t stop putting it in everything. I am thinking I need to incorporate it in to a dessert soon. Any ideas?
Anyway, this is a great side dish for your summer bbq’s and gatherings. Goes well with burgers, steaks and grilled chicken. It will definitely be a huge crowd pleaser. I mean – it is potatoes! 😉
You can easily double this recipe or even add some of your favorite roasted vegetables to the dish.
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 cup leeks, sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes into large bite-sized pieces and place on the baking sheet and toss with the leeks, olive oil and salt.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through and crispy on the outside.
- Add all of the tahini sauce ingredients to a small food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Drizzle the tahini sauce over the roasted potatoes before serving.