I am really excited to be sharing a recipe that I created for the US Wellness Featured Chef Program. I got to share three new recipes featuring some of their amazing products and also got to share a little bit about me and how Jessi’s Kitchen came to be.
I always love the opportunity to do that because I think it is also such a great personal reminder of how I have gotten to where I am and it is such a great opportunity to stop and be incredibly thankful. So if you want to read a little more about me you can check out this Interview and more about US Wellness. Also featured with my interview is a GIVEWAY so you can recreate these recipes. So hop on over and enter that too!
If you have never roasted grapes for a savory dish than you are seriously missing out. I could not get over how good this dish was! The sweet flavor of the grapes combined with the rosemary and garlic was absolute perfection! It really is a must try recipe and a new staple weeknight meal in our house.
- 1.5 pounds chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- 2 Tbsp ghee or softened grass-fed butter
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup bone broth or stock
- 2 cups red grapes
- 3-4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine the ghee, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Place the chicken thighs on a plate and pat them dry with a paper towel. Take the ghee mixture and put some under the skin of the thigh and on top of the skin.
- Heat the olive oil in a cast iron skillet to medium-high heat and add the chicken thighs skin down and fry for 3-4 minutes or until skin is browned.
- Flip the chicken over and add the broth to the skillet and be sure not to pour on top of the skin.
- Add the grapes and few extra springs of fresh rosemary and roast for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165.