I am really excited to be sharing this Rosemary Garlic Chicken with Roasted Grape recipe that I created for the US Wellness Featured Chef Program. I got to share three new recipes featuring some of their amazing products and also got to share a little bit about me and how Jessi’s Kitchen came to be.
I always love the opportunity to do that because I think it is also such a great personal reminder of how I have gotten to where I am and it is such a great opportunity to stop and be incredibly thankful. So if you want to read a little more about me you can check out this Interview and more about US Wellness. Also featured with my interview is a GIVEWAY so you can recreate these recipes. So hop on over and enter that too!
If you have never roasted grapes for a savory dish than you are seriously missing out. I could not get over how good this dish was! The sweet flavor of the grapes combined with the rosemary garlic chicken. It was absolute perfection!
This is a really simple weeknight meal that can be thrown together in no time at all. It is also very hand’s off once the initial frying is done. Also, who doesn’t love some rosemary garlic chicken? A timeless flavor combination. It really is a must try recipe and a new staple weeknight meal in our house.
- 1.5 pounds chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup bone broth or stock
- 2 cups red grapes
- 3-4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine the ghee, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Place the chicken thighs on a plate and pat them dry with a paper towel. Take the ghee mixture and put some under the skin of the thigh and on top of the skin.
- Heat the olive oil in a cast iron skillet to medium-high heat and add the chicken thighs skin down and fry for 3-4 minutes or until skin is browned.
- Flip the chicken over and add the broth to the skillet and be sure not to pour on top of the skin.
- Add the grapes and few extra springs of fresh rosemary and roast for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $13.96Was: $26.68